Micro water circulation environmental protection public toilet
At present, there are many kinds of common public toilets with different structures. Most of them are water tank flushing and sewage discharge type public toilets, whose sewage is directly discharged to the municipal sewage pipe network. The structure of public toilets has low automation, large amount of tap water and large amount of sewage, which not only requires strict site selection, but also significantly increases the burden of the city.
The purpose of the invention is to overcome the shortcomings in the prior art, and to provide a micro water circulation environmental protection public toilet without water supply, sewage discharge, simple operation, high degree of automation, safety and reliability.
It is suitable for use in public places such as stations, wharves, tourist attractions, large and medium-sized meetings, etc.
1. It is simple, and the installation site is not limited, because our public toilets do not need water and sewage, and can be used with electricity, and can be installed with solar energy without power supply;
2. Energy saving, very low power consumption, the average power consumption is only 180W, equivalent to a lamp;
3. Land saving, small floor area, a single public toilet with two squatting positions only covers an area of 3 to 5 square meters, which can be placed in scenic spots, bus platforms or street corners with large flow of people, and can be used after landing without construction;
4. Water saving: the whole city can save 1 million tons of water and 2 million tons of sewage in a year. Equivalent to reducing a small water plant and sewage treatment plant;
5. Environmental protection, the material of public toilets is antiseptic wood, healthy and environmental protection, which will not cause secondary pollution compared with other building materials.
6. It's convenient. It can be placed at scenic spots, bus stops or street corners. It can be used on the ground without construction.