Negative pressure collection and treatment system of wet garbage in residential area
Organic garbage, with soup and water, is not easy to preserve and transport, but also easy to rot and deteriorate, giving off peculiar smell. In summer, due to the untimely cleaning and transportation, the wet garbage can give off peculiar smell, and the dumper is unwilling to approach, standing at a distance to throw, resulting in more and more wet garbage outside the can, forming a vicious cycle. In addition, during the transportation process of wet garbage truck, the peculiar smell is serious, which affects the urban environment.
Negative pressure collection and treatment system diagram of organic garbage
Advantages of negative pressure collection of organic waste
The negative pressure collection and treatment system of wet garbage in the community adopts negative pressure suction, solid-liquid separation, solid compost resource utilization and sewage treatment up to standard discharge.
The system has the following advantages:
1. Solve the problem of garbage delivery in the community, facilitate the residents and improve the quality of life.
2. Negative pressure suction, closed operation, no waste stacking, significantly reduce the odor of wet waste, improve the environmental level.
3. Solid liquid separation, 80% reduction of wet waste, resource utilization, ecological and environmental protection.
4. Solve the problem of secondary transport of wet waste, reduce air pollution and improve the quality of the city.
5. The negative pressure system is not affected by gravity, with small pipe diameter and flexible layout.